Do you have a Facebook account and forgotten login details? If so, then don't worry, as you got the option to reset a new password through account recovery. A Facebook user can recover the account with the help of details like a registered phone number or alternate email. All those users who want to know how to recover Facebook account they can learn the process by following step from below.
• First of all, you need to visit the official home page of Facebook on a browser
• Further, you have to look for the forgotten password tab and click on it
• Then on the recovery window choose any single option from phone number and email
• After that, your security question will appear that you need to answer correctly
• Then Facebook will verify your account and send a code in selected recovery data
• Afterwards you require to submit the code on the Facebook recovery page
• Hereafter, your account gets verified first and then password reset window appears
• At last, you can create a new Facebook password and then save it for later user
Additional assistance is offered by Facebook through the customer care center by connecting the users who contact them for help directly to a live representative.