Best Male Impotence Treatment in Delhi Professional4 days ago - Services - Delhi - 7 views
What is Impotence in Mens?
A problem of over 10% of adult population can be fully investigated and treated. Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore provides specialized facilities for pharmacotherapy, cavernosometry and cavernosography, in addition to Doppler studies for assessment of blood flow. Penile implant are also implanted for the severe degree of impotence.
Impotence, or Erectile Dysfunction, is the inability to maintain an erection long enough to achieve sexual satisfaction. Infertility is the lack of ability to achieve pregnancy. This issue can be related to a male or female.
The inability to maintain an erection. Sexual arousal isn’t just a physical concept; it’s a sensitive combination of physical as well as emotional factors, and anything that affects the system out of the line will have a negative impact on arousal and sexual performance:
● Stress causes a drop in testosterone levels, which affects the libido as well as the more mechanical ability to achieve an erection.
● Being in a long-term relationship, it might introduce a feeling of boredom and less excitement, which can also lead to impotence.
● Health problems like obesity, hypertension, diabetes, heart stroke, kidney disease and continuous illness.
● Emotionally based conditions such as alcoholism and depression often cause impotence.
● Smoking negatively affects circulation, which directly affects the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.