At Appen, we work with 8 out ofthe top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimizetheir products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, searchengines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech ismoving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge bybecoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team thatworks in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology?As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen you have the opportunity to providefeedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have adirect impact on the services and content from social media sites that we useevery single day.
You Might Fit This RoleIf:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute toprojects and grow your skills
• You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebookand Instagram
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Social Media Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) andhighly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Thailand
• Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to asmart phone that is less than three years old
• Access to a secure high speed internet connection and quiet non-publicworkspace
• Good English writing skills
• Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and executeinstructions independently
We take pride in our diverse team and our flexible work opportunities, and as apublicly traded company our efforts and earned us the first place ranking inthe FlexJobs Top 100 Companies index. Deloitte also recognized Appen with the2017 Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 and the Technology Fast 50 Australiaawards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We donot discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.